The Washington Mystics are inspiring the next generation of youth basketball players.
The Mystics impact the larger youth basketball community through three primary offerings: the Mystics Fund, summer camps, and gameday clinics. Our camps and clinics teach both fundamental skills developments, and an understanding of how to use these skills within the framework of team concepts. Our Mystics Fund helps us support our objective to make basketball more accessible for young girls across the DMV.
Campers will work every day on the fundamental skills needed to become a better player in a fast paced and fun environment.
- DATE: July 15-19
- PLACE: Trinity Washington University
- TIME: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. – Monday to Friday
- AGES: Girls ages 6 through 14
- TRANSPORTATION: Sorry, no transportation is provided. All campers must be dropped off and picked up.
- WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable basketball apparel, basketball sneakers, water bottle, lunch & snack.
Gameday Clinics provide children 6 to 14 with a unique, memorable experience – providing an opportunity for kids to play on a WNBA game court and have up-close and personal interactions with their heroes. Stay tuned for 2024 gameday clinic dates.
Each clinic participant receives the following;
- Entry to a two (2) hour skills clinic on the game court at the Entertainment and Sports Arena prior to a Mystics home game.
- A ticket to that night’s game (with the opportunity to purchase additional tickets for friends and family during registration)
- Early Access – allowing participants to watch the Mystics warm up prior to doors opening to the general public!
- A t-shirt
The Mystics Fund was created by the Washington Mystics and Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation specifically to support girls basketball initiatives. The Mystics Fund is a dedicated source of funding to help with the expansion of Mystics girls’ youth basketball efforts in the DMV including youth clinics, equipment donations, court refurbishments and more.
Donate to the Mystics Funds TODAY!