As you can imagine The Washington Mystics are asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible, however due to the number of requests we receive, we simply are unable to accommodate them all with a donation. In order for your organization to be considered for a charitable donation, you must complete the online Washington Mystics Donation Request Form. You must also comply with the following guidelines:
- Request MUST be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Request may only be submitted online via our online Washington Mystics Donation Request Form.
- Approved organizations may only receive one donation per calendar year.
- Please do not send personal items to be autographed by Mystics players, coaches, or alumni. The Washington Mystics will not be held responsible for any lost or unreturned items.
- The Washington Mystics are unable to donate to organizations outside of the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area (MD and VA).
- All correspondence will be made via email, please do not call or email directly for status updates.
- The Washington Mystics Community Relations department is unable to make monetary donations or provide sponsorships.
- All requests are subject to approval by the Washington Mystics.
After you submit your request online, you will receive a return e-mail with a username and password so that you may check the status of your request. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.