PTS 17 – at PHX 5/30/18
REB 5 – 3x
AST 6 – at SEA 5/29/18
FGM 5 – at PHX 5/30/18
STL 3 – at LA 7/7/18
BLK 1 – 2x
MIN 33 – at PHX 5/30/18
In her sixth WNBA season and sixth with the Mystics, Ruffin-Pratt is the longest-tenured player on the team. While she took on a bench role this season, she was a mainstay of the team appearing in all 33 regular season games and 9 postseason games. Her consistent grittiness and physicality on the court provided an immeasurable impact to the team.
- Appeared in each Mystics game this season, both during the regular season (33 games) and postseason (nine games). Ruffin-Pratt and guard Kristi Toliver were the only Mystics to play in each game this season.
- Ranked third on the Mystics with 0.3 blocks per game in the postseason.
- Led the team in rebounding once this season, grabbing five boards against Indiana on May 20.
- Tallied a team-high six-assists against Seattle on May 30.
- May 20 vs. Indiana – Recorded her first double-digit scoring performance of the season, tallying 11 points of 2-5 (.400) from the field and 6-6 (1.000) from the free-throw line to go along with a team-high five rebounds.
- May 31 at Phoenix – Scored a season-high 16 points on 5-10 (.500) shooting, 2-3 (.667) from 3-point range and 4-5 (.800) from the free-throw line in a 103-95 win over the Mercury.
- September 2 vs. Atlanta – Scored a 2018-playoff-high 11 points and grabbed five rebounds against in Washington’s Game 4 win over the Dream in the WNBA Semifinals.
“She is one of the best defenders in the league, and she’s got one of the highest basketball IQs on this team.” – Elena Delle Donne
Tierra Ruffin-Pratt is staying close to the basketball court this offseason, but in a different capacity. She is a video intern for the Wizards and Monumental Sports.