While we wish we could all be together at Entertainment and Sports Arena this season, we realize that in these extraordinary times, it’s safer now for us to be apart. In order for our fans to get their daily dose of the team that we all love so much, we’ll be posting player vlogs and behind the scenes videos of what’s happening in Bradenton, FL so you can feel like you’re there with them! Follow along here throughout the season for your all-access look at life at IMG Academy for the Washington Mystics.
Get in the Game!
With the Virtual Fan Q&A, you have a chance to ask the questions this season, Mystics fans. Tweet your question to @WashMystics using #AskMystics before the beginning of the 3rd quarter, and it could be answered by a player during today’s post-game press conference!
Tap to Cheer
This season, fans can cheer on the Mystics from home using Tap to Cheer in the WNBA App. Check out the instructions below to learn how to participate:
- Download the WNBA App on the App Store (iOS) or on Google Play (Android).
- Enable push notifications for the app.
- Open the app and tap on the “games” button located at the bottom.
- A “Cheer” button will be displayed under the game info only when the game is live.
- Tap on “Cheer” to start cheering for the Mystics!